About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, April 13, 2009

A grateful day

Today everything seems great !
Appointment and meeting went well, 
Discussion with client was productive
Event is going steady and smooth as planned.  

Phone call with client was promising 
Pending subject is also on the way to conclude.
Traffic was easy despite traveling after rain !  
Dinner at home was delicious too :)

I guess I should say, it has been a blessed day and a day to be grateful for !

Thank you and sharing here lovely songs ~  I Miss You ~ & ~ I'll be your everything ~ for you and me !



No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa