About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Left unknown

I supposed many of us have read about two missing doctors recently and a lot of coverage in different newspapers.  Each reported their version that left the readers with many question marks as to the relationship of the deceased and how it happened and etc.

I must admit when I first read, it led me to think they are having an affair and how they ended up with sudden death.  Could they be robbed ? Papers reported they might have elopped and even checking with immigration if they have left the country.

Finally after my meeting with respectable professional in the same industry yesterday, it clears the air.  They were good friend and very active in trekking and they were there to survey the place for their upcoming trekking activity for the hospital.   

Sadly, no one knows what exactly happened then, but they fell to death tragically.  The cause of death is left unknown !

The hospital losses two capable and experienced doctors, the children will be missing their beloved parents, the patients will miss their favourite doctors, a great loss to some good friends !

So sometimes what we read on the newspaper are so untrue...and it requires some ethical for the reporter to write the real stuff and not misleading the readers to think otherwise.  Just imagine if I hadn't heard it from someone who knew them well...I would be left thinking ignorantly.

Just my view la...

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa