About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, April 19, 2009

He is just not that into you

Just reading the title of the movie, we clearly understand what it means particularly in relationship.  So how ? When he is just not that into you ?  Come to think of it, if some one tells you this, it can be very hurtful !

After I watched the movie, it is kind of confusing though a little that how and what should be the approach in friendship towards relationship.   When a guy say something awful to you or hurt you, it is a sign of he likes you??...so there goes the beginning of the problem, and each time if some one hurts you, you think he is interested in you ! Is this some kind of a state of denial to accept the truth or there is actually a logic to it ?  In my opinion...it is Yes and No.



At some point, nowadays do we still wait for the guys to call?  Isn't ok for the lady to initiate the call ?  And if the guy is not initiating any contact, does it mean "He is just not that into you" and he is not interested in you?  If the lady is more pro active in her approach, what would be the reaction of the guy, she is too needy and clinging ? Is that just an assumption of the lady's character ?  Maybe she is not needy but she is just a very warm and passionate person ?



In this era of equality for both male and female, does dating or relationship play the same role ?  Do you really have to wait for the male to initiate ?  I think I do need to watch this movie again..for whatever reason just to digest the theory better.

Most of the time, we chase something in our life, the person that we like, the things that we enjoy and many times we oversight some important people that passes by.    I remember once I posted about The Sign...I realised while pursuing my career and coping with family, I actually didn't notice the sign of my marriage was on the rock.  On the surface, it seems calm and wonderful but it was a matter of time that the bubble burst.   It all happened just like that at the right time for whatever reasons...

Nevertheless, it is still a learning process, it can be painful and hurtful or accepting it with gladness that it is a sense of wisdom to me.  Some are lucky in their life, not much of dealing with unexpected marriage turmoil and unhappiness such as divorce and separation.  

What is important and remain in my mind is HOPE...I will never give up hope that life ahead will be greener and happy for me.  I know we have ups and downs, but as soon as I feel down, I pick myself up again...and I know one day, my perseverance will be rewarded.

If you haven't watch this movie, it is ok to watch it.  It is quite relaxing and a nice romantic comedy.  Anyhow, love relationship is complicated.  Yet, we can't live without one.  Sometimes I wonder, why are we born so complicated, if you like someone and if the chemistry seems right, what is there to worry and consider ?   Give it a try...take the gut out of you to make the first approach !

What say you  ?? 

:)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

whatever it is, any party can make the 'call' in pursuing..

I have a friend who has this girl pursuing over him for 3 years ....

and in the end, they are together...

so its good

everything depends :D

True love said...

Hi Lisa, agree with you, never try you just won't know the outcome :)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa