About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Secret


I have many friends who shared with me about this book ~ The Secret ~ and everyone has been telling me to read. So finally I bought it some times ago and it was the Chinese version !

Read through it and ok pretty easy to understand, and now I think I will apply some of them to my daily life. Perhaps should see something "secretly" happening to me.

Somehow, I still think I need to read the English version ! Maybe it will gives me a different inspiration in life !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa