About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Quiet Wednesday

There is nothing much to write, 
Been thinking a lot today
Work, life, family and friends
But, it has been a good day

Nothing special happened today
Just my life, my work and the routine
Tomorrow will be great
Dedication and appreciation for work

I wonder if I live a lonely life
No friends, no excitement, no love
How meaningless it would be
I appreciate my experiences 

I value and treasure every moment of my life :-)
Posting a lovely song here to unwind...




No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa