About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, April 20, 2009

Chicken a la Carte

You must watch this video to appreciate what we have and how lucky we are !  I am sure in real life, it actually happened...so sad !



Sometimes we complain certain things in life incluiding the food is less tasty...and imagine, the left overs are the best food for these children..and they enjoy the "Gourmet" with joy...

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa