About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Friday, April 17, 2009

Miracle


I visited an old friend as well as client that I have lost touch for at least 10 years,  I was really surprised that when I first made a call to his office, he could immediately remember my surname !  I guess I have given him good impression when he was my client almost more than a decade ago.

We have both aged...but look good and healthy !

Casually we chatted a bit of our personal life...and this question about "How is your husband doing ?" Hmmm...I thought over and I decided my answer should be "We are not together anymore".  He looked shock..and he said " I am so sorry, I didn't mean to KPC into your personal life, but since we have been old friends, I thought it is only appropriate that we talk a bit of our family".

So, we both had our share to talk and update about our family !  I know he felt really bad of asking me about my personal life that he hadn't expected that answer from me !  And he asked another question "If by any chance miracle happens and your husband wants to come back, will you accept him?"  Hahaha..my answer is if only miracle happens, I will think of that answer !  It takes two to trust each other if our love for each other is still the same !  It takes a lot of trust to love one person and to be committed in any relationship !

He shared with me a real story of his friend whom she was beaten up by the husband when their marriage turned bad, and she vowed she will not go back to him.  Miracles happened, the husband came back to her and wanted to make up..and somehow, she has that forgiven heart and they are now back together.

Miracle to me is something that happened out of impossible, like act of God !  

I don't know if I will consider a miracle if there is any change to my marriage !  However, I do feel grateful that this friend was giving me hope for the best for my marriage...

I believe miracle of love will take away your pain when it comes your way again !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa