About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, April 5, 2009

What keeps me going ?



Sometimes I wonder where do I get these much of energy every day to cope with my life ??

My life is about balancing between work, children, friends and households and etc.  So much to work on and sometimes like I always rant about my weekends are so hectic, yet it is just going on and on and I am still smiling at the end of a very tiring day !

I do feel the bodily exhaustion and last night, I went to bed at 9.30 pm even before the kids went to bed, I know most parents would ensure the children went to bed before they do, but on odd days like this, my kids will understand !

This weekend is a unique one for me,  I created the bonding time with each of them.  I brought my son with me when I did my grocery, he helped me with the shopping list, initially he seems reluctant to join me, but eventually we had good time.  And this morning, I had my little girl to accompany my morning walk, wow she has good stamina and she managed to walk 2 rounds with me, equivalent to 20 mins of walk, and a little hop to make the walk more interesting.   With her around, we sing as we walk..haha, a good one ! And finally I have my eldest daughter to join me at wet market.   She helped out in paying money, good for her to practise some maths.

I supposed the source of my never ending energy comes from my precious  three and the love in my heart.  It motivates me to live my life to the best.  The encouragement and supports from family and friends also keeps me going.   At times when I am feeling down, comforting words from trusted friends are truly appreciated.  

This positive energy is growing stronger each day that I love my life,  despite it hasn't been easy all the way but yet there is always something to look forward to.  Somehow, I believe my life ahead is only getting better !  

I appreciate what I have learnt spiritually that given me the aspiration, the loving kindness heart that one should have !   They drive me to live on despite the challenges I went through.  

Challenges is a gift in life...without it, we will not progress and when it gets tougher, it allows to learn from it and excel from it.   

I am glad and thanks for being there for me....

3 comments:

fark said...

Some challenges can be unbearable and seem impossible to overcome at times. Especially when it comes to money matters..

Anonymous said...

Read through your blog...it is emotionally touching.

Hope you remain strong to face the challenges.

I like the songs in your blog.

Jason.

True love said...

fark - thanks for visiting. Yes, money is something matters in life, but we can control if we need more or less..but most importantly is our inner peace and loving kindness heart, when we have them, at least we are at peace with ourself, then it is much easy to deal with other challenges !

Jason - Ohh...hope I have not made you cry....lol. I sincerely appreciate your encouragement. Glad you like those songs.

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa