About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Everything happens for a reason


Everything happened for a reason, I believe so and it is true !

Recently my girl friend went abroad to nurse her injured boy friend.  She spent almost 1 month with him and today I asked her, how she felt after one month !?

Before she left the country, her relationship with her boy friend has been bad, and they were at the edge of splitting.  He has been working abroad and occasionally returned to visit her.  Trying very hard to mend the relationship !  Should I say fortunately or unfortunately he injured himself badly and went for a major spine operation.  And she was there to take care of him.  

It has been a good one month of staying together that brought them closer and they are more patient, and they talked more than usual.   Both of them appreciate the company of one another, and the tensed relationship is now better and she is a changed person.

In life, when we face difficult changes and circumstances, we may cry and feel sad, but we learn to face it and stand up again.  Sometimes, we just live in the nutshell not knowing how to release and let go, thus we create the tension and stress unnecessarily.

I guess God has created this little suffering to bring the mindfulness of this lovely couple together again !  To understand, to find out the value of one another and how much they needed each other.

At times, I think to myself, why do I worry so much and why do I care so much for something that I am unable to control, like what he or she is thinking of ?  I should not let the fear stay in me, I have no desire of fear and I willingly seek my own happiness and the purpose of my life.

May they be happy and peace, Metta !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa