About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Feeling down

I have been feeling down since yesterday !
Very much emotionally disturbed
I hadn't slept well at all last night
Toss and turn, forcing myself to sleep

Before 5am, I am up on the bed
Waiting for the sky to turn bright
Headed straight down for my walk
Walked so much more than usual

Feeling so down, finally I cried it out
My little girl hugged me and kissed me
Not really sure why her mommy was crying
Her little hands comforting my weak heart !

I can't go on like this
I feel extremely low in energy
I need to get over it
I will and I surely will very soon !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa