About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, April 27, 2009

A hectic weekend with a smile


















Last weekend was a hectic weekend for me. In between events, I have to juggle with my family's event, my daughter had to attend her ballet exam, plus need to get food refill for the week..otherwise, my poor children will be starving...hehe !

But it has been a great one, I have successfully concluded another great event for my client.

Everyone feels great about it, enjoyed themselves very much during the cultural evening, programme and activities were well organized and interactive based.

My client whom has supported me since last August, is now more than a client, whenever I worked with her on any project, I also consider many plus points for the benefits of the client especially during this global economy crisis, cost is a main factor and I would do my best to minimize the cost yet achieved the anticipated result.

I am relief and happy that this is another success for me. I also like to thank my fellow colleagues who have worked very hard ensuring the smooth running of the event.

This is what I believe in life both personal and work, it is about self believing in my value, passion and being true to myself.

:-)

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa