About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, April 23, 2009

What a day !!!


What a day ???

The first half of the day, in the morning, every thing was smooth, sweet and great.  I went to meet up with my client for the project that I am currently organising and came back to the office, got some email replied, and had a very good chat with a friend, something funny and interesting.

But the other half day was really traumatised.  Guess what ????? My laptop was stolen split of a second I walked away to deliver a few documents to my client whose car was parked right in front of me.  I was very sure that I closed the door after I pulled out a few documents but I didn't lock the car.  See, I never thought of locking my car because I was just less than 10 steps away.  I got to blame my own negligent, I least expected this could happen.  It happened along Jalan 13 /6 right in front of Jaya One, a very busy street in fact.

When I went to the police station to make a report, I felt an insult seeing our police force's working attitude.  No professionalism, one was seating at her place munching some crackers away, other 2 were taking their report.  It was my turn and the lady Sergeant told the officer to handle my case, his gesture to her was...nahhh I got to go for lunch !

And the lady Sargent finally stopped rocking her chair while munching, and asked me if I could type my own report.  I have no problem to type but with no experience in making police report, I was just wondering if police report should be taken down by the officer or I am supposed to do it myself.  

Next, she told me to go to another police station to have the statement taken by another officer, and I had to wait for their call later.  Till now, no calls from either one of them.

I believe our police are capable of doing their task, but at least please show some professionalism.  The police station is their work place and they are the uniform squad and people SHOULD have high respect for them.  I know there is no way for me to find my laptop, but at least if I was given that due professionalism, I feel better.

My day continued with my meeting with client, and I was at the hotel to unload some stuff at the lobby, I was stopped and told to go to another unloading area.  We had done many events there and never had to do that.  On normal days, I would just do as told, as they are also doing their job, but not today, I was unhappy, feeling stressed and I felt the strong sense of objection inside me..I refused to follow the instruction.  Finally..it was solved.

I was extremely exhausted mentally, traumatised by the incident.  Too busy no lunch, and I decided to stop by my favourite Beef Noodle store near Petaling street, at least something to make me feel better at least.  Honestly when I was walking along the street this afternoon, I was feeling the aftershock, fear of someone snatching my handbag and etc..

I need to sleep and pray that whoever has stolen my laptop, please do not do any injustice to my personal items.  For whatever reason you have to do this crime, please do not harm others !  May they be blessed with wisdom of what is right or wrong !

Just another bad day...

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa