About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Great songs for great memories


This evening driving home could have been nightmare and horrible experience.  The rain was heavy and traffic was unusually slow.  

Somehow, I was so relaxed in the car,  feeling joy thinking of incidents for the day..nothing unpleasant !  Everything has been great since I got up from the bed....Even the car park attendant has greeted with a nice warm smile when I left the office.    I just don't have any reason to be unhappy about :)

Thanks to the wonderful songs on the radio that kept me company.  They reminded me of my younger days, tea party and those great fun at home.  The carefree days, inviting guys and gals made equal couples for slow dancing !  Hahaha...so fun and so sweet then !

Posting here 2 great songs by Modern Talking !



No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa