About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Your smile made me smile

I often have friends telling me they like my SMILE :)

I wonder if that is true, do I really have a smile that could warm a person's heart ? I don't have a Monalisa's signature smile unfortunately. Do I really make a person smile looking at my photo ?  

My smile is sincere, kind and genuine.  And when I smile, it is truly from the bottom of my heart, no faking unless I don't feel like smiling..at times I would !  It is not about just flexing the muscle on the face, but if you feel happy, it is naturally a warm smile !


I always feel smile is contagious, I remember once someone asked me how are you ? I replied, I am feeling good and happy, and immediately he could sense a smile on my face, and he replied, I am smiling too.  Your smile made me smile !  

I live a simple life and I care to see others smile and always do.  And if my smile could bring happiness to someone, it is indeed my great pleasure.  

Always remember to be happy because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.  

Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.  ~Mother Teresa


2 comments:

Lisa said...

well i used to smile a lot, happy genuine smile :)

im no longer able to maintain that smile ...nowadays

True love said...

Lisa - smile makes me feel happy ! You should continue with that lovely smile you have there ! Why no longer maintaining it??..it should be natural!

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa