About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, April 20, 2009

My scenic walk

The scenic of my regular walk is about the same each time, I am not complaining about it because I have different songs for my listening pleasure, different sweeper working around the condo, keeping the landscaping neat and well kept.

Recently my walk is even greater because of the sight of yellow flowers carpeted the road.  It feels like the golden showers by the Angsana bright yellow flower.    As I walk pass the stretch that is shaded by the well grown Angsana tree, the scent from these yellow flowers definitely made me feel refreshing.   It is very mild...yet we could smell it !  Sometimes I wish the gardener would leave them on the ground, but they only last one day...the next day you see, they don't look as nice !  I appreciate the sight, but to the gardener and sweeper, it can be a real nuisance..haha !  They work so hard everyday I notice, sweeping all these flowers and the leaves that fall along especially during breezy days !

I read that this flower blooms in April, and I supposed that is why I am seeing a lot more lately.  I love my walk..the fresh scent from the flower, the great sight on the ground and most importantly it keeps me well physically !  

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa