About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sharing from the heart

"A true friend is the most precious of all possessions "
" Hold a true friend with both your hands "

I have learned something from a friend. Something very useful to all us and it is all about our eating habits and its relations to our blood type.  It helps one to understand our self better !


What I enjoy most is the sharing part and the concern from friends towards our well being.  I feel the important of friend.  We have many type of friends, the number is not important but to have a friend who truly cares for us, and to realise the presence, I must say I am grateful and happy to know, and I count the blessing for that !

Here I like to say...thanks for sharing !  Yes,  I must love myself, my body !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa