About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, March 22, 2009

My son's birthday party


Weeks back I posted about where to organise my son's birthday party !  And finally the big day has arrived.

My son's could have celebrated his birthday on the actual day...but terrible mommy has to travel so the party has been delayed.  

So it took place at Camp 5 at One U, New Wing.  Mostly his school mates and a few neighbours.   Gosh, he grew up fast and he is already 10 years old.  I remember when I first had him, I quit my job to be a full time mommy...it was a real tough job but I enjoyed !  I must say that he is the lucky one who has all my attention during the first year !  Whereas my other 2 children was mixture of me and my helpful maid.


We have about 19 children and they had to go through the preparation for the climb.  It is exciting for both parents and children.  I supposed it is also the peer competition that they are encouraged to do the same.

The most funny part of the party was this boy, my neighbour 9 years old, he reached the top of the wall confidently but he couldn't come down !  Everyone gave him moral support and instruction to hold the rope, lean backward and lay the feet flat on the wall, but instead he hanged on tightly to the wall.   One of the boy went up and showed him the method, it didn't work..and finally the marshal went up and guess what ??? Hahaha....he said, don't hold me !!!


Finally, after much struggling with him, the marshal managed to hold him and brought him down.  I was worried that he is traumatised...and he said, if I let go of the wall, they will bring me down with the rope....hahahaha ! What to say ??? 

Overall..the kids had good time and a good work out for all, and I was totally worn out..not that I did the climb !  I need to rejuvenate and sleep more I guess !

The pics that I have posted here are all "cicak looking" pics.....lol !  Climbers right ??

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa