About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, March 22, 2009

My treats for my maid



This evening as usual...my precious kids will debate where to eat and what to eat ! The boy wants to eat noodle...the girl wants to eat fried chicken wings..and etc.  And it is just normal that they do not agree immediately.  

And my daughter is usually the one who would give in...very much my character...lol.  But tonight, I changed the option to suit the maid's appetite.  We ended up at this restaurant at the Curve called Warong Penyet !

It is an Indonesian cuisine and once I packed for her and she enjoyed it.  So, all ends up well...they kids had a good hearty meal and it is also a way for me to thank my maid whom I have entrusted my 3 children with her fully while I am away at work.

Many friends asked me how could I trust a foreign maid to handle my kids without any supervision !  My answer is always the same...I reciprocate her kindness and efforts and it is a two way appreciations.   We read in the newspaper about maid who hit the employer and or otherwise...sounded scary..but I feel it is all about being sincerely kind and honest.  I guess this is not only applicable to handling maid....also how we treat our friends and family...it will be appreciated at the end.

So far, I must say I am pretty lucky and blessed with good maid !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa