About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, March 2, 2009

Soul mate


Have you found your soul mate ?  Why is soul mate so important in our life ?  Do we need one or many ? How many will we meet in our life time ? What is your view about soul mate relationship ?

I googled for the definition and this is what I get :

Soul mate is a term sometimes used to designate someone with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity, loveintimacy,sexualityspirituality, and/or compatibility. A related concept is that of the twin flame or twin soul – which is thought to be the ultimate soul mate, the one and only other half of one's soul, for which all souls are driven to find and join. However, not everyone who uses these terms intends them to carry such mystical connotationsOther people believe that the term soul mate means souls with whom we travel between different lives with, meaning that friends, family, lovers and even enemies in this life are equally connected to you in past and future lives, as their souls travel with yours.

I know there is relationship where there is no status that can be defined.  It is all about compatibility and willingness of both parties to stay close to each other.  It is more than friendship but with intimacy and romance.  So this could be soul mate relationship between a man and woman without any marriage commitment.  If they are soul mate, karmically they will meet in the life.  At times, I think if a friend of opposite sex who gets upset with you, they may not be a couple but he gets mad or angry with her, what is this kind relationship ?  In relationship ?? No.   Could this be due to they are soul mate and he cares what she has to say about him ?? 

I believe in soul mate and having someone like that in our life is a blessing.  Some one we can hug and sharing intimacy yet giving each other space.  We can depend on each other emotionally with trust too.  In fact, the soul mate maybe your dearest husband or wife too !  

Youtube is great !  I found a song for Soul mate and I didn't like it when I first listened...but after a few times, I started to like especially the chorus.  Hope you like my selection :-)

Who doesn't long for someone to hold
who knows how to love you without being told
somebody tell me why I'm on my own
if there's a soul mate for everyone

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa