About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, March 23, 2009

Have I changed that much ?


I was sharing the lift with my neighbour the other day and the maid said :

"Madam, you look very pretty la...you sudah kurus, sudah lain macam, 
nampak lagi muda pada dulu !"

and her employer said :

" Are you a new tenant here ?"
" I don't remember I have seen you before !"
" How long have you moved here ?"

And I kept explaining to her I have met her so many times !  But she kept denying she has seen me before...

I was totally puzzled, I have stayed here for the past 8 years and she has at least for 6 years !  And we shared the same lift once awhile !

And today her maid told me :

"Saya punya Madam tak ingat, dia kata Madam banyak lain sekarang, dia tak boleh ingat ini orang sama"

Have I really changed that much ?  I really wonder !?

Anyway, I had a good laugh !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa