About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Miss my children



I missed them so much for the past few days !

Everything that I do and see, I thought about them all the times.   I bought this cutlery set for my little girl just to make it complete and fair for all.  So happy about it.

I really miss them so much during the entire trip, and for another sentimental reason, this city reminds me of our family last vacation....

I missed my son's birthday and thankfully my sis is around to celebrate with him.   That day we were at the safari / theme park and seeing my client's and their family enjoying themselves...I feel so sad that I can't do the same for them.   Seeing parents calling their children and attend to them and play with them, my heart became weak, I kept myself away and avoided that feeling and I went on to play a few thrilling rides.  Well...I did it ! I don't think i would do it again ! Haha....I survived.
 
I guess everyone has a story of their life....

I am so exhausted from the trip...I feel I am getting older and my stamina is not as good as before must be the age !  

I think I am falling sick, voice is changing and body ache all over :(

Got to rest early...! Sharing with you a few beautiful pics taken at Yang Ming Shan's floral festival !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa