About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, March 9, 2009

Real meaning of attractive


I thought of this many times if external beauty is essential to attract men ?

Is beauty and  fashion savvy all that matters when considering attractive ?  Perhaps yes but not all, it is important to keep ourselves looking presentable but not all the way out to dress in dazzling outfit for any men to observe.  

Lately, a few friends talked to me about ways to stay young looking like Botox, placenta treatment and liposuction.  Honestly I care in keeping myself look neat and presentable, but I am not into any of these.

I find a real meaning of being attractive should be the maturity as I aged.  Keeping my best attributes and keeping up with what is best about me is essential.  I may not have a figure of a super model, but having the right confidence to stand tall above all is another attractiveness.

I shouldn't have fear of ageing, more wrinkles, fish tail line and a few stretch marks are just part of me.  An attractive women will make her life works for her to be happy.  And men will go after a woman whom they have respect and not taken for granted.  When you get down to it, men love women who have that special kind of indifference.   

So, why bother so much about all this cosmetic surgery that cost thousands, suffers so much pain for weeks while recovery, worst if the surgery failed !  How about keeping one healthy and feeling of serene, the inner beauty sets in naturally.

I am confidence as I am now, like me the way I am, the way I live my life and how I keep up with myself.   However, everyone should do their best in looking presentable and decently dressed for the right occasion.

Ladies, do you agree ?  The external beauty sets the first impression, the women will have to upkeep herself, not for the man but is to boost her self confidence.  Ultimately I feel, the inner beauty is what attracts a man's heart !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa