About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Crazy Sunday Afternoon

It is crazy at The Ikano Power Centre...all because of the Ikea Sales and public holiday tomorrow.

I usually will never join the crowd during sales, walking through the packed Ikea, just passing human traffic can be another nightmare after surviving the congestion on the road.  But since I had to kill 2 hours waiting for the children, I have one good hour for grocery shopping, walking to unload the barang - barang into the car.  You know the trolley system at Ikano...trolley are not allowed to be pushed to the car. 

But I think I was very lucky, car park was full...and the guard open up for me to enter...and next I found a parking right next to the exit.   I had to load the stuff into the car, walk a few times back and forth ! Nevermind la, it is a good work out and weight lifting......lol !

The balance 30 mins, I decided to join the Ikea sales fan.  I walked pass the cafe...OMG, the queue was so long just for the curry puff / Hot dog or ice cream !  I will skip for sure, I rather go hungry or eat something else especially when it is so crowded.

So I made my way straight to the candle section,  along the way browsing very quickly on other items.  Can't really find what I wanted, also there isn't any great item on sale...also,  the thought of paying at the cashier.....I will not buy !!  So, as I walked my way out, I continue to browse but also observed the shoppers.  They came as a family, a group or a couple......and not many single person like me....lol.  I also noticed one couple showing black face....must be different opinions :(

And I realised walking alone is no longer strange to me ! In fact, I walked a lot faster than others......I managed to check out other shops and bought what I wanted.   Three shops that I went in...just to look see and ask about new products, people has been friendly and helpful.  They have made my swift shopping a good one ! 

And I bought a teddy bear for myself..it is called  The Bedtime Bear ~ my new companion on the bed !

Overall...crazy afternoon but still a good one :-)

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa