About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Relaxation


A friend asked me how do I relax ? Especially now that he just learnt what a dramatic life I have gone through and what are the challenges ahead of me !

So I told him that I usually will go for a good massage, foot reflexology, facial or just a good hair wash !  Today, I decided to do something to make me happy also to relax......actually I just came back from a very hectic trip..and I loss my appetite since I came back strangely !  So I went for a Thai massage.   This is just to pamper my tired body, my shoulder that is always carrying a 2 kg bag full of working papers, camera and etc.  

I like this Thai masseur...I find her better than the one I had in Chiangmai recently !  No doubt it is dirt cheap in Thailand...but I don't feel satisfied with the technique and skills.  This one that I went to this afternoon, she really know where to stretch and I really enjoyed the one hour session.  I will defintely go back to her again...it is more than 12 hours after the massage, I don't feel any pain or ache on my body !

Speaking of massage, I find it very romantic to do it for our partner.  Too bad I am not trained professionally ! However this little gesture or actions we showed to our partner..at times can be ticklish more than therapeutic...may mean a lot and it is a way to build the bonding and closeness.

I enjoy this moment...

Just my sharing of experience I had today :-)

6 comments:

Shey said...

Oh, good for you! I miss affordable swedish massages back in the Philippines. There, I can do it as often as I want. *sigh*

Now I go to our chiropractor once in a while to loosen up. It's always good, not only for the body but for the soul as well.

True love said...

Shey - I haven't really tried Swedish Massage...I must try and I have always been a fan of Thai traditional massage !

Anonymous said...

I used to like Thai massage as well. In Ampang, it's only RM55 for 1.5 hours (or RM40 for 1 hr) by real Thais.

Recently, I enjoy Balinese massage as well, usually by Indonesians. More kneading and stroking compared to Thai, which sometimes involve twisting you in funny positions haha.

Chinese masseurs (from China) are (mostly) great at foot massage, but not so good in body massage. Thais are not so good in foot massage.

Best masseurs in the world - tender loving care from your partner. Even with no formal technique, just light pinching and stroking. Chocolate sauce and whipped cream optional.

True love said...

Dan - where about in Ampang ? so cheap..!? I like how to describe the TLC for our partner...so romantic ! :-)

Anonymous said...

TL - on the 3rd or 4th floor, Ampang Point Shopping Centre. It's right round the corner from the Yamaha music store/school. It's very simple layout but clean enough: mattresses on the floor, separated by curtains. Change of clothes available. Free bottle of mineral water after the session. All the best!

True love said...

Dan - thanks will check it out ! :-)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa