About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Can you trust me ?


Can you trust me ?  Trust matter....how to deal with it ?
 
I was talking to a lady and she said she had argument with this guy and it is a matter of trust related to business.   What's more in relationship where both parties are committing seriously into responsibility, taking care and trusting the person on intimate level.   Trust the person you loved and finally you are betrayed...posting your indecent pictures on the net and etc...I supposed when you can share some very personal pictures of you to someone, it entails great trust in that friendship to start with.

People often asked you don't trust me ?   How to response ? Have you ever trust a person 100% and no doubt at all of any possibilities that he won't cheat you ?  There is no 100% assurance in anything...this is side topic....my ex colleague from AIA has suffered tremendous loss when AIG faced the financial crisis.  Some of them were nearly millionaire but sadly overnight...they are not !  Unless they have another good 20 years with the company to see the share price return to those good old days !  So they have entrusted their retirement funds with the lucrative share options that they have accumulated over the years !

Why is there so much fear for people to get committed into relationship ?  Is it about TRUST ??? Trust or  not trusting the person that this relationship will last ?  I really have no answer to it.. ..it goes by instinct at first, any thing can happen but as long as both enjoy being together, build up the confidence and understanding, seeing the great value in each other...and the rest we shall leave it to our fate !

What do you think ?

Just my thoughts :-)

8 comments:

Dragon City said...

TRUST is the back bone of a relationship. Colleagues, friends, wife/husband, etc..

zewt said...

it depends... there are 2 type of trust... one the increasing type... the other... the diminishing type.

True love said...

Dragon City - thanks for your comment..agree with you, even at home with my children...also need to practise trust..otherwise they won't share their little secrets with me !

True love said...

zewt - thanks for commenting ! Yeah, trust can increase or decrease depends on how we handle the process i supposed ! Nice blog you have there,I enjoy reading them !

Ricardo said...

I wanted to add.. very often the way we trust people reflects our own nature.. I feel trustworthy people tend to be more optimistic and expect the best out of people and viceversa..

zewt said...

Glad u like. yours not bad too.

True love said...

Ricardo - Thanks for the comment ! You have a point there, I believe in kindness and honesty that eventually will be rewarded with trust !

True love said...

zewt - Thanks :-)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa