About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, March 14, 2009

A day without a phone


A day without my mobile phone, I felt lost  :( 

Today, it seems like a day without tomorrow, I have a long list of things to do ! Coupled with a few unexpected events eg. bringing the girls to clinic, entertained client's last minute changes flight itinerary.

I was in a hurry to bring the children to clinic and get what has to be done for them.   I don't want them to get worst than now.  Both are having runny nose and bad cough,  and one has bleeding nose too due to excessive wet nose !

Guess what...I left my precious mobile phone at home.   I thought of contacting my client while waiting at the clinic..sigh !  Instantly I feel insecure, feeling lost and a lot wandering !  Have I dropped my phone as I stepped out from the car, could I have dropped it in the car ? What if I lost my phone, how about all the contact I have stored in my phone.   The outcome is "negative" not found inside the car !  I just have to comfort myself, I may have left it at home, just stay relax without a phone for few hours.  The thing is I surf the net, read email and occasionally chat on mobile, so can you imagine how I felt without having it with me !!  

Since I started using a mobile phone like 15 years ago, I haven't really live a day without it.  Once I was traveling in Myanmar, and that was the only time I lived without a mobile phone for 5 days.  Totally cut out from other part of the world, no roaming while we were abroad. 

1st day I felt strange..and not quite used to it, it was all so silence...the funny part is my handbag is lighter too, 2nd day..beginning to realise without a phone can be quite good, no disturbances, unnecessary calls from client. 3rd day onwards, it is totally peaceful without a phone. The moment we touched down at KLIA, the sms started to come through...one after another....

In another word, it is just a matter of getting used to it.  After sometimes, we will adapt to the changes ! It is always difficult at the beginning...

What about you ??  Do you feel the same ??

Good night !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa