About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, March 12, 2009

A sad post I read


I feel sad today after reading a friend's blog.

I wish I could help to lighten his burden and stress.  I know there is nothing much I can do for him. I believe he will cope well as he is a very spiritual person !  

Life is a lesson..yes we are learning everyday and we cope with it somehow naturally.  I have my own share of challenges and I am glad I am still surviving and here I am helping others how to lead a happier life.

As a friend, all I want to say is "whenever you need a hug of comfort...I am here always" !  I wish him well and be strong to face challenges ahead !

May this light brings you wisdom.  
Take care and Metta !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you move from surviving mode to flourishing mode, that's when you know you have made peace with the past.

True love said...

Cheh - yes I think so ! Hope I can stay like this as long as possible !

Anonymous said...

hi, enjoyed readying yr cheer-y blog! metta from sg

True love said...

Anonymous - Hi..thanks for reading ! As I am moving towards flourishing mode...hope my future post will be much more cheery ! Metta loving kindness to you :-)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa