About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Entertaining daughter


My little girl who has just turned 3 recently...is a real cutie !  She is at the age that is fun to play with !!

She hasn't gone to play school but she has great interest in music and dance.  Probably this is due to the expose to music at zero age !  She started her baby music class while she was only 2 months old...very much at new born age !  I remember then, I was still in my post pregnancy shape and regularly attended the weekend class !

Each time when we play any concert DVD, she will imitate the movement and she really amused me !

Here I am watching her and she enjoys watching ballet, and asking me to send her to school... even tried to do break dance....lol !

Looks like I really have to look for a school for this cute little girl !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa