About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Women's Day 三八妇女节


Today is International Women's Day !

A day to remember all the great women in the world including our mothers who brought us to this world.  A day to recognise women and their achievement in the society and our life.

One fact that I read in the paper today is that all human babies begin as girl....about after 8 weeks, it is either boy or girl due to the hormone Testosterone.

I am not here to blog about hormones...but the fact is hormones play an important in our life ! Another interesting article in the paper today, Sexual awakening at forty......the world is full of possibilities.  At different age in our life, men and women have different desires and statistically the common age for women to have affair is 45 and men is their mid 50s, when one life is more stable and settled.  

Another fact I read "Older women are more confident of who they are, and it's a deep-seated confidence, which means they are not scared of intimacy, and they are not scared of going all out for what they need to feel satisfied"

Hahaha...interesting !

This is a chat dialogue that I like to share :

A: my sex life with my husband is not exciting
B: Since you got married ?
A: Not really, it has been average, and worst lately
B : why do you settle for that ? Do you do something about it, since you know your sexual life isnt great from the beginning
A : when I got to know him, he was like a provider,  didn't go in depth on why sexual pleasure are so important for both,  just accepted it as part of him,  over the years, when the sexual life has become dull,  I beginning to realise, what I need is a much more sensitive man.

The above chat is probably something common in our life, but how do we overcome this, share it with our partner about our desire, can our spouse be more sensitive towards our needs ?  Sadly some "conservative couples" would just live with it, or eventually it will end up with having an affair unexpectedly.  Well, it takes two to work it out to find out what it will bring to the next level in ones marriage.  That's why there are so many books available to guide us to happier marriage through good sex.

On a lighter note, when I was in the market this morning, I have this funny conversation with the seller :

"today is your holiday, you don't have to work !"
I looked at him puzzling what he meant " huh, why ?" 
he said "today is women's day, your off day"
I laughed and said to him "look around you, they are still so many women here!

My warm wishes to all the great women !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why put the 三八 in front of the 女节? lol. Anyway, happy women's day!

True love said...

hyperX - 三八 is March 8, and statistic shows that women are more chatty...lol !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa