About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Friday, March 13, 2009

My children

It is a wet Friday morning, woke up early but I can't proceed with my regular walk in the morning.  I haven't been walking enough for the week....sigh !  Nevermind...I will take the stairs up to office instead !

My 2 princesses will come inside my room every morning, one is to show me her school work and the little one is to kiss me !

This morning, the little came to me and she is coughing and having a cold after her fever few days back.  She is so cute, she came to me again and again just to let me know she is having a runny nose !!  And she said..."mama bring me see doctor"..3 years old broken english still !...lol !

She is so adorable, she wanted me to cuddle her...and she kissed me non stop....she makes me smile in my heart !  

Out of 3, two are sick...doctor, doctor here I come.  Hopefully it is not going to be another 4 hours of waiting !

I just love them !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa