About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, March 23, 2009

A song for the night

It has been a long day for me, and it is only Monday..but on the  bright side..it should be a productive week !

And it is time to unwind and I will listen to a few of my favourite songs...and tonight I choose this for you !

It would be nice to have some one plucking the guitar and sing for me...and slowly I fall asleep...sweet dream !  Good night :-)




No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa