About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Work with passion


Been away for few days, mind is all focused on the trip..
Apart from missing my loved ones !
Constantly thinking about how to ensure client's is satisfied and happy
Less complaints and appreciation in some way..

It is hard to please everyone, from food to room to almost everything
But I did what I could...and I know I have put in my best effort !
Yet there are things beyond my control...sigh

It is a great feeling when clients showed their appreciation and gratitude for a  meal well selected and organised !

I am glad I have chosen this restaurant !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa