About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Do you know if someone cares for you ?

It is a very chilly and windy evening.  I just got home after meditation class !  Pretty much my routine...nothing exceptional lately.  I keep my life simple !  I was thinking a lot while driving home.  

Recently I read about how rampant those cases of snatch thief, robbery and etc that is so threatening to our lives.  I always hear people telling me to be extra careful with my handbag, even crossing the road and getting into the car.   Good to be extra careful, never know when is the misfortune taking place.

And being single and driving alone most of the times, my girl friend who cares so much about me reminded me too, please take care of yourself and don't drive late night.

At times I really feel like having that "someone" who would call me to check if I have reached home safely.  Is not about me being manja...but just feel good knowing there is someone who cares.  Just a show of concern, you know what I mean ???  

I am seen as a very independent person and obviously capable of taking care of myself...but at the end of the day, I need shelter and attention...especially when I am lonely and after a long busy day..I like to have that someone to care for me !

Life is such that I just have to learn to adapt and make the best out of it.  

Just my thought la.....nice sentimental songs to share with you :)




No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa