About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Self Sufficient and Happy


I had a real good chat with a friend whom I have known for many years through work....not one of those that trying to chat me up over the net.

We chat on work, life, experiences, personal life and etc.   So, we both agree that we need to be self sufficient and be contented with our self.  Firstly, we start with healthy lifestyle,  including eating healthy food, cut down on alcohol, working out, meditation and both of us are not smokers but we used to drink together ! He is now into dieting plan, detoxing programme is over.  

And on spiritual side, he laughed and said all women would think man is important in their life and including his 2 sisters.  He has boosted my confident further that staying spiritually high, gives one extra confident and it will attract the opposite and life is so much more happier that way.

Being self sufficient, we are more easily contented with our life, live simple and find happiness in oneself.  Overall, I am a very confident person, resilient to face any consequences in life..and strong enough to lead my life though it seems like a real challenging life ahead !   

It has been a real lengthy chat..thanks buddy for sharing this valuable chat with me and he is a real changed man I noticed since past few months.   We need to know our value so we will know how to love ourself and to love others around us.  Having to understand myself and what is the purpose of me here...is very important to drive my life and for the family !

p/s : sorry to keep you awake way past your normal bedtime :-)  it must have been so interesting to explore what life is all about and how we could make the best out of it !

I just need to note this down...it has been an inspirational chat !

Good luck and stay well !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa