About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Sign

Yesterday a friend asked  me if I was still feeling hurt from my past ?

It took me awhile to reply, I thought and I gave him my reply.  I was hurt but life moves on.  Whether is sadness or happiness, these are impermanent, and we should not let this emotional state of mind affect us too much.   And the sadness and happiness comes and go, learn to let go and seek happiness within ourself, it helps.

The sign...what is this all about ?  

Late last night, after I sent an sms, I read some old messages that I have in my phone, some messages that I have kept, and I read them again and I realised, the sign is there.  He had this mindset of what is the future of his life.   He shown sign of unhappiness and willing to be parted with everything he has worked hard all his life !  It is a sign of force shaping the life he wanted.  What can I say anymore...I feel very sad actually, after so many years living together with him, I have failed to understand him and his ego was too much for him to open up with me about his stress.

Everything happened for a reason, including the timing and situation. Unfortunately it happened and I was made the cause for it.   I can only wish him well and be happy !  

After reading these messages again, do I feel hurt ? Yes I do, it is obvious !  But what had happened can only be the past, no matter how hurtful it was before, I am not heartless and emotionless, I have gone through a lot of sufferings.  Let the past be left as a part of my life and memories, I continue to live within the happiness that I have.  

I will treasure every bit of the happiness I have to make my life a better one.  To all who shared their life with me, may you be well, happy and peaceful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice piece...very soothing

True love said...

Anonymous - thanks for reading ! This post is one of my favourite as it is something I face in reality !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa