About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, March 15, 2009

So cold in Taipei



I left for Taiwan on Saturday morning, and my friend from Taipei sent me an sms to let me know the sudden cold weather expected.   It was really thoughtful of him but it was too late, I was already at the airport.

It was really icy cold about 10 degree Celsius...freezing cold !  Never thought it can be so cold in March !  Since the arrival, we haven't stopped eating from this food street to another street.  

I hadn't prepared the right winter clothes...but I am still surviving !

It is our 2nd day...we traveled to the North East of Taipei along the coastal side.    A few of us decided to break through...enjoy hot spring fully naked...for the first time.  It is actually quite normal for people here...somehow, we are quite conservative back home.

Tonight we are experiencing farm stay.  DIY BBQ dinner and we had hands on production of "heavenly lantern".  The making of the lantern is quite interesting, and the moment we let go and seeing it flying up...it is really something to experience.  

What is happening tomorrow ?  Sunrise at 6.00 am...hmmmm not sure if I will get up !  Plucking of fruits at orchard, I have to go..and another full day programme till the end of the day!

I made my wish and hope it will come true soon...

Good night !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa