About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, March 2, 2009

Can't help falling in love

I was listening to this song and it reminds me of how I fell in love before.  How was it when I fall in love? 

I wonder if I have rushed into my relationship before ?  Have I settled in for him too easily ? Have I regret ?  No, there is no regret in life.  There is always something better ahead of us.  Just face it as an experience in life !  Haha...sounds easy and simple.....this experience could have taken a life of someone if is not managed well.  It is not easy...but it will only get better in time, and we can move on with life.

When love comes, you will feel it and it flow in us naturally and that's how we fall in love !  And believe me, to fall in love with someone is not easy, it takes some courage, fear and of course some shyness as well, so when it comes you will know.    

I simply love this song, both Elvis Presley and Andrea Bocelli's version.  Enjoy the song !





Just added this version from Julio Igleasis....another heart melting song !

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

should listen to julio inglesias's rendition... will make u melt

True love said...

Anonymous - you are right ! I'm melting...haha ! And I will post it here for me to enjoy all the "heart melting" songs !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa