About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Eventful day

An eventful day for me !

Started early morning, knowing I would be busy the whole day, can't cook dinner for the children, I decided to prepare breakfast for them.  Kids ordered bacon and egg.  I prepared myself for the event at Le Meridien and which has just ended not too long ago.

My Saturday routine is affected due to event and I had asked for help from friend to send my daughter to ballet class.  Guess what, my daughter drove me crazy...REAL CRAZY...I almost burst out of anger !  She showed her tantrum not giving me any reason why she refused to go to ballet.  She cried like a mad girl...it was worrying for me yet got me really frustrated and angry.

I was upset with her and I was frustrated as I couldn't do anything to stop her from screaming crying !  Made so many calls home and she refused stubbornly !  I knew if I could yell on the phone to get her to listen to me, I would have done so.  But being at WORK on duty...I have to show my calmness.  Can you imagine how confusing, lost and frustrated I was ????  Finally she willingly get dressed for ballet and was too late...

On the job, I was tired of a full day standing and walking around.   I looked professional in suit and high heel...something to be happy for.  Event went well, no major hiccups, client and guests are happy.

Finally, my apologetic daughter told me "Mom, I made you a card..I am sorry"  She knew well I can't take her misbehaviour like that.   On one hand, I tried to be the best mom, didn't want her to miss her ballet as exam is around the corner, yet she disappointed me terribly and I couldn't do much to make thing better and let her cried uncontrollably....

It is pain and stressful for me....I wish they understand my predicament, and just be mommy's obedient kids !  No matter what, I still love them !  I remember when they were young, I used to read this book to them "Guess how much I love you" and we played this game of stretching out our arms as far as we could !

I am tired and I am not a superwoman......and wish for a good hug to end my day !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa