About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

You are a great mom


Lately I have friends telling me and reminded of how great a mom I have been.  I humbly do not know if I am qualified to feel great about it !  I know it is not something I have a choice but is god gifted responsibility, I just have to do it.   It is my noble responsibility to raise them, provide the parental care, protect them and teach them to be good.

When someone praised me...I have 3 different reactions :

1.   Feel great
2. Feel pressure
3. Feel emotional

I am sure all mothers feel the same when they have done something great for the kids.  It is just natural to think like this.  I do feel great but at the same time, I will feel pressure cause I don't know if I can continue to be a great mom, or if I am really a great mom to them.    Have I done the best for my children.  

About emotional, it is always the most painful feeling for me, I can't help to think the role as a mother is not easy that I earn a compliment for being one!  What makes it harder for me is my situation as a single mother.   Sometimes I feel, why do I have to go through this path of life ?  Why must it be me ?

Then,  I will calmly think again, everything happened for a reason, there is always something for me to look forward in this life journey !  And I should stay as positive as possible that life ahead will be great and rewarding.  I will think of how sweet it is when my little girl kisses me !

I enjoy being a great mom for my precious children !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be safe. Stay away from petalingstreet

http://bytemuncher.blogspot.com/2009/03/warning-to-blogosphere.html

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa