About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Name


A favourite name
A friend's name that we remember
A name that I dislike
A name that we hear almost everyday

This post is all about in daily life, how often do we hear one name ?  Is that a common name ?Exciting time for parents to be...choosing the name.

There is one name that I used to like since I was teenager and till recently I had a chance to meet some one with this name.

After sometimes, this name seems very sensitive towards you, this name for certain reasons had reminded you of some unpleasant moments, or probably you are missing this person when you hear this name, or perhaps this name will cause you to great emotional suffering, and maybe this name reminded you of great romance and happiness.

The funniest thing is I keep hearing this name over and over, almost everyday is mentioned at work.  I even had to meet one who shares the same surname similarly in the same field of work.

How do I get rid of your name ?  Haha....can I meet someone with another name ?  Can others stop mentioning your name ?

Funny...never in my life before I ever thought how much a name can affect a person ! Certainly everyname is a beautiful name !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa