About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, March 9, 2009

New love

I found you
A new love in life
A life together seeking true love
Connect our heart and soul

In love again
So sweet and romantic
Spending all my life with you
Making every day of our life meaningful

What lies ahead of us
My answer is simple
Unconditional love = true love
Our true hearts take us to the future

Love that is true won't fade
I love you honestly

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa