About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Sunday, March 29, 2009

A crazy weekend escapade

Just feel like to note this crazy weekend away....

I was away back to my hometown for "Cheng Beng" and we left on Friday and getting to the airport is really worrisome because the traffic was extremely congested.   The very next morning, we woke up early to get to the cemetery and by noon, I was totally exhausted due to the heat !

Spent the entire afternoon getting more sleep and of course sinfully...food that I missed.  Had a real good Thai/Chinese style dinner at a restaurant somewhere far like 14 km away from KB. Haha do we call that far ???  And I miss my favourite White House supper again this time....sigh !

And this morning, as early as 5 am, we had to get ready for airport...and back to KL early morning and the rest of the day is all about errants !

A very long and tiring day...good night !

I like these song...sharing with you here !



2 comments:

Shey said...

Your weekend sounded hectic. But still, having that Thai/Chinese dinner sounded good. I love their food.

As for traveling, it's always fun except for the ride going to the airport and delayed flights due to storms. I've had plenty of experience with this and it's no fun sitting in the airport for hours.

Thanks for sharing these songs. Thanks also for stopping by my page. Have a happy day!

True love said...

Hi Shey...it was an extremely hectic weekend ! But it was really great to spend sometimes with my parents !

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa