About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Draft a post to destress


Since I started this blog, I have written almost anything that I encountered in my daily life. There are days too that I wrote but I never post, so these are the secret of my life.

Whenever I feel like drafting, I would especially when I am unhappy over some issues. I don't post them because I feel it is really a way for me to de-stress....more like ranting ! This is a good way to rant without loosing your anger...just hit the key board harder...and all the stress will be released...and feel relieved....hahaha !

Sometimes if I am unhappy, if I need to cry, probably my key board may have a few drops of my tears....and it helps too. Some friends said a good way for me when I am under stress especially if I feel like crying, or shout it out, grab a pillow, and try screaming or shout it out loud. I wish I could do that...but I am afraid my children will come running into my room to check if their mother is insane or they would be traumatised by my behaviour......lol.

So, I won't post them here, they are kept as draft and I don't know who reads my blog..just to avoid any unnecessary trouble. Sometimes I revisit those drafted posts..and if they are no longer nice to read, I will delete them. But at least, I let go by writing them. It can be funny, sad, emotionally stressed but what to do, life is all about everything we experienced ! Sometimes I feel not everyone is able to listen to you all the times, so writing it out helps me to vent out the frustration or confusion I have.

Hahaha...everyone has some secret no matter how !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa