About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Steamboat

Most of us enjoy eating steamboat..and it is like the once a week family dinner outing.

Actually living in a hot country like Malaysia, eating steamboat is actually not the most enjoyable, but we are not complaining as the restaurant are equipped with air conditioning for the comfort. I enjoy having steamboat during winter in cold country.

I remember those days we used to have steamboat dinner, almost once a week and we often go back to the same shop. That time, my son started to enjoy eating by himself, learning to use chopstick and I remember he could eat at least 2 - 3 servings and in particular the Yee Mee. Whenever we order, we tend to be overly ambitious and at the end, we struggle to finish ! Another steam boat that I enjoy is the Japanese shabu shabu, this is individually cooked, so you have your choice of what you preferred. Once while we were holidaying in Cameron Highlands, I remember how delicious the steamboat was, it was cooked in the traditional pot with charcoal underneath.

I have not gone to that shop in SS15 at least for the past 18 months I think, it brings back memories of those good days I shared with my husband. And even though I am coping "well" with the circumstances but honestly I feel it still takes sometime for me to recover and face my life as it is.

When one faces with this sort of drastic changes in life, even restaurant and places that we used to go do affect my feeling sometimes if I wish to return to the same restaurant. Sometimes I think will he go back to that restaurant ? Will I bump into him with his gf ? Honestly, some places that we used to go to, I only revisited lately and I told myself, life goes on and why do I have to shy away !

If I have to meet him again, it is just life...and I have my own value and my strength to live on, I am not here to proof anything but I know very well, I am proud of myself, how much I care and love myself till today.

Due to how much I enjoy steamboat, suddenly I thought of those days when we enjoyed steamboat as one family.......Anyway, I love Steam boat...and I enjoy making it at home. Most important ingredient for me is the vegetable and the soup.

Yummy :-)

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa