About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Friday, May 1, 2009

Intimate Gift


I am not about to write anything intimate...just sharing my thoughts about an article that I have read from the Star yesterday !

It is about this book "365 Nights, A memoir of intimacy" and I read the review and find something interesting from it. The thought derives from giving her husband a unique and special gift for his 40th birthday ~ 365 nights of intimacy..sounds like a good idea. Most couple by the time they reached 40 years old, their marriage would have been about 10 - 15 years depending on how early they got married.

I have heard and experienced my self what sort of sexual relationship most couple would have by the time they started having children. Many of my friends even slept with the kids through the night, while the husband is happily watching his favourite sport programme any other show on the TV. I am not sure if it is only 1 - 2 nights in a week, but imagine if it becomes a habit, and if the husband is less enthusiastic about having sex, their sexual life would be very dreadful by the time they reached 40s.

Personally this is how I feel about couple who is less intimate and as a result, their relationship becomes less sparks, loss the passionate feeling for each other.

The author of this book said something meaningful "if nightly sex had such great benefits on your relationship, why did you stop ?" Let's give it a thought, no one should complain about this, just the matter of if we could keep up to it ! A quickie would be great too...haha ! Most importantly is how it helps to re-energise and transform the relationship !

In couple's relationship, it takes great effort to do something to bear on the relationship to make it fruitful. To keep this relationship connected at all times, it takes love, peace, joy, patience, loving kindness and faithfulness and many others good qualities we see in one another.

If I could turn back time, I would certainly do something like this...but who cares what happened before, too late now right !?? I would look forward to a new beginning and learn something everyday to make my "future partner" a complete man !

I think I will check out the book store for a copy of this book, it is not teaching you anything about sex, but merely how two soul mates reconnected, building up their physical intimacy and how its impact brings back a relationship. We have seen so many divorce and almost "dying" relationship, maybe it is worth a trial....

:-)

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa