About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Meditation Progress

I have been attending the weekly meditation class and I find some improvement so far.

I remember when I first started attending the Tuesday session, I find it difficult to settle down, and I always feel the session is too long.

Recently, I find it easier and in fact I enjoy the session. Last Tuesday, I am happy that I managed to anchor my focus mindfully. The feeling arises and passes and it is how I overcome the pain that I felt on my back, the numbness on my legs. I compared how I did the week before, it is an improvement.

Yeah...it is a sign of improvement ! I have to continue with my chanting and perfect it....

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa