About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Should I tell them ?


After a good long day, on my way home, a little tired but very happy with the dhamma sharing.

The same place almost the same time, perhaps 20 minutes earlier than the last time, I saw my husband's car. I wasn't really sure if I should turn to look at him, but inside me, I asked, should I look at him ? If he could live all by himself since the day he left, without even asking if we are coping well, how are the children doing ? Furthermore since my friends told me they saw him with his new love a few weeks ago shopping at the mall, does it still matter to me ??

Instead, I accelerated and over took him and I noticed he turned to look at me. Some times 2 months ago, the same scenario happened, but it was his gf who saw me on the road.

When I got home, I really want to hug my children, I felt the pain in my heart because I don't know if I should tell them I saw their father. I know if I tell them, they will have unfinished question after question about him. And that might tense me up perhaps.

Life is all about choices...I choose to move on my life without involving him anymore !

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa