About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Memories


Today my meditation lesson was about memories.

Memories comes in good and bad, and we should not let the memories control our life. We can't deny that all of us have memories and we can't erase neither we want to forget them. And of course in most cases, we like to remember only good ones, and also it is not good to be attached to good ones !

Speaking of memories, and after I have posted my favourite beef soup just minutes ago, memories of how much I enjoyed cooking since my younger days till courting days and finally I became a housewife.

I enjoy cooking for my husband then, he loves to eat the Deep Fried Fish with "Chillies Garam", the Melaka way (or baba style), we used to pound the chillies and only with that one dish, we were happy with that. I used to cook Dumpling, made Pan Mee and many other and always think of something of his favourite.

I always think of how to make others happy and sometimes I have forgotten about myself....do I make myself happy....sigh !

So these are the memories that I consider them good, but since they are the past now and no longer I should think so much, just leave this part of my life behind.

Actually I am a bit emotionally writing this post, just wondering why it has to happen to my marriage...my friend said "you didn't fail the marriage, he just overlooked".

:)

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa