About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Monday, May 4, 2009

Why do I blog ?

Why do I blog ?

It was inspired by a friend to start blogging, and never thought of how blogging can do to one, I am addicted to writing my thoughts, experiences in life, some funny and basically my life journal.

I only started writing this life journal after 40 years, and before when I was younger, I used to write "secret diary" those that of extreme secretive contents. I think I still keep the diary, but got to dig through some boxes to find it.

With this open diary, it becomes a way of me expressing my life experiences, my daily encounters, especially writing something about my new experience. Anyone who reads my blog will somehow get to know me better.

It is about my realisation in life, meeting new friends and totally a new journey. I have never thought of being a single parent, so today my experience is about me seeking the balance as a single mom and career woman. How can I achieve the life that I want to? It is about the life path that I am taking day by day...the happiness and sadness in life, the wonderful people who came into my life to cheer me up when I am down and the love from my closest family members !

Today I am actually very tired physically because I have a rough night last night, my two older kids were having high fever, and I had hardly slept through ! Looking at them feeling weak, my heart hurts too. But I keep telling myself, I can't slow down, I have 3 wonderful darlings to look after, thankfully I have a good maid to share this burden with me.

So these are the experiences that I write in my blog ! I feel a sense of relief when I write them out to remember this moment in life.

Thanks for leading me to blog...

No comments:

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa