About Me

My photo
A lady with great sense of humour..love to laugh enjoy friends company, choose to live in current moment, forget about yesterday..like what a friend said to me tomorrow is mystery.. Happiness is a voyage...not a destination. "You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free"

Friday, May 29, 2009

Should I continue to send him ?


I have been wondering what to do ?

My husband had not seen the children for almost 20 months now, and I don't think so he had ever tried to go to places where my children are attending their tuition just to see them. Almost one year ago, I sent him a few photos of the children and asked him if he wishes to continue to receive. He said yes.

But after that, some friends gave me their opinion about it ! He chose not to see the children or to be in contact with them, and why am I so kind and soft hearted to send him their photos ? Since he has made his choice to stay away from us, the consequences are expected that he wouldn't want to see the children anymore. Is it necessary for me to share with him ?? Instead it should be like a punishment for him...

Since then, I have stopped sending and he had not sent me any email too on this matter....

I guess the answer is there that he doesn't need to share the growing up of the children ! Despite this unacceptable decision he made, I feel he is still the father and he deserves to know their development. But again, will he care or bother about my good intention ???

What do you think ?? Am I right or wrong ??

2 comments:

Lisa said...

i think that do what you think is right for your children, ex husband and yourself..

do not need to follow anyone's advice but only listen as a guidance....


follow what your heart & mind tells you...

you will be fine

True love said...

Hi Lisa,

I believe in follow my heart, when time is right to do so, I would !

Thanks for dropping by !

:)

Subscribe Now :

Followers

My passion..my job and places I have been !

Interests

  • Ripple cards
  • Beauty Tips, Hair, Travel ideas, Healthy Food, Massage, Spa